Friday, September 5, 2014

Updating.

So, I should talk about what's going on this blog here since it's been a while since I've posted something. It's not a dead blog or anything, but I've gotten a position writing reviews over at Power Up Gaming: www.powerupgaming.co.uk

Only one of mine is up so far, for the game Road Not Taken.
http://powerupgaming.co.uk/articles/153-road-not-taken-review

So, what is going to happen to this blog, then? Well, to be honest, I'm not sure yet. I probably won't be posting reviews here anymore, since I'm thinking I will mostly focus on writing ones for Power Up Gaming.

But I'm still going to do something with this. I'm probably going to stick to editorial pieces like I did for Black Flag and MMORPG settings. Musings on game design and things related to games, game news, gaming culture and so on. I will try to keep it as regular as I can. I have another idea I'm toying with of what to do with the blog, which mostly involves a regular series of posts centered around The Elder Scrolls Online (once I get my hands on that game, that is).

Anyway. Go to Power Up Gaming for my reviews as well as other good game reviews, previews and other articles, and stick around here for whatever comes out here with my current plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment